Wine Retriever LLC dba Scout & Cellar and its operating groups, subsidiaries and affiliates, (“the Company”) are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information of all individuals including job applicants. The Company collects personal information of independent contractors in connection with its business operations. The Company does not sell or otherwise disclose this personal information for monetary consideration or a business purpose to any third parties.
The Company is committed to complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA”) effective January 1, 2020; and all data privacy and laws in the jurisdictions in which it does business. Independent Contractors with disabilities may access this notice in an alternative format by contacting [email protected] or (888) 691-0741.
What Categories of Independent Contractor Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use This Information?
We collect the following categories of personal information for the purposes described below:
- Name and contact information;
- Date of birth;
- Employer Identification Number and/or other identification information;
- Billing, payment, expenses, and financial information;
- Photographs uploaded by consultants or taken at Company events;
- Social media account handles and content posted to social media sites;
- Training habits and status through SSO or participation in live training;
- Electronic communications information such as emails, IP addresses, and telephone calls and voicemails;
- The names and addresses of the purchaser and/or recipient, government-issued ID information, the quantity, brand, price, alcohol content, and volume of alcohol purchased to report as needed to winery who makes the sale or state regulatory agencies about the sale; and
- Surveys and reviews or other communications in which you are contacted to participate in research or surveys or to provide reviews and testimonials.
The Company collects this information to retain qualified independent contractors and to comply with applicable laws.
Scout & Cellar